Looking for good Books on Hinduism to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest Books on Hinduism of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can browse our range of bestselling Books on Hinduism collection and may treat yourself with one.
- S. Radhakrishnan
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Wendy Doniger
- Aleph Book Company
- Hardcover: 664 pages
- Vintage Books
- Alan W. Watts
- Edition no. Vintage Books ed (08/28/1989)
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Swami Vivekananda
- Advaita Ashrama, India
- Edition no. first (03/30/2010)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Bhaktivedanta Book Trust; 7 edition (2015)
- Language: Hindi
- Binding: Paperback
- No. of Pages: 459 pages
- Religious Hindu Book
- Eighty-four names of OM One hundred and nine sets of meanings Lucid and scholarly meanings explanations Special focus on OM in Yoga and Tantra Hundreds of quotations from religious and spiritual texts Amalgamation of teachings from diverse Hindu traditions
- Paramhansa Yogananda
- Paperback: 438 pages
- Gurcharan Das
- Penguin India
- Edition no. 2009 (06/25/2012)
- Paperback: 488 pages
- B.K.S. Iyengar
- Edition no. (Reissue) (10/17/2005)
- Paperback: 368 pages
These Books on Hinduism are read by many people and have grabbed the interest of masses.
The collection of all the Books on Hinduism displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best Books on Hinduism from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than Books on Hinduism we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our Books on Hinduism list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!