Looking for good Famous books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest Famous books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling Famous book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Product Condition: No Defects
- Savi Sharma
- Edition no. 2017 (02/14/2017)
- Paperback: 226 pages
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Robin Sharma
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (09/25/2003)
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Ian C.P. Irvine
- Top Ten Mystery Detective Thriller Press
- Kindle Edition
- Millions have used this book to get what they want in life!
- A Bestseller for over 70 Years!
- Helps you find success in any walk of life!
- Probably the most effective self-help book ever written!
- Millions of Copies Sold
- Agatha Christie
- Edition no. Boxed set edition (10/31/2017)
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Agatha Christie
- Harper Collins
- Edition no. Film tie-in edition (10/19/2017)
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Vineet Bajpai
- VB Performance LLP
- Edition no. First (06/09/2017)
- Paperback: 316 pages
- A Conversation with Sumit Agarwal
- Q1. How did the idea for this book come about? Sumit Agarwal: I had this dream from childhood to see my country march ahead. I felt we had huge potential but somehow we do not work that hard as we should. We want to win back our lost pride but don't want to take pains. Around 3 years back I finally started painting this picture which shows that all of our dreams about the country can become a reality if the youth works towards it.
- Q2 .What theme draws you in the most as a reader and a writer? Sumit Agarwal: As a writer I am committed to the patriotic theme, which is very close to my heart. I shall continue to write stories with a message and with the intention to inspire our country's youth to participate in its development. As a reader I am drawn to a variety of subjects including mythology, thrillers and romance.
- Q3. Four Patriots is the story of certain individuals who become victims of a corrupt system that leaves them humiliated and helpless. Do you identify with the protagonists of your story? Is this your story too? Did you fight back, much like your characters? Sumit Agarwal: Yes, on numerous occasions. Everyone at some point or another becomes a victim of the system. One of my factories was totally burned down in 2012. I lost my life time of earnings in that incident. The system made every effort
- Q4. You have a degree in chemistry, did you always know that you would manage chemical manufacturing companies someday? Sumit Agarwal: Yes, being the only son, it was my responsibility to do so. My father worked very hard to build his little empire which provided employment to hundreds of families, so I decided to carry on the legacy. I also love my family too much and didn't want to stay away from them, and hence I didn't explore any opportunities to live abroad like many other IITians.
- Paul Brodie
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. 2 (01/04/2018)
- Ravi Subramanian
- Edition no. Latest (10/19/2015)
- Paperback: 392 pages
The Famous books are read by many people and grab the interest of masses.
The collection of all the Famous books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best Famous books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than Famous books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our Famous book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!