Looking for good ICAI books to crack the exam? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest ICAI books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can browse our range of bestselling ICAI book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- CA Ishwar Chandra
- Edition no. 2nd Edition 2018 (01/01/1970)
- Contents Accounts of company Audit and Auditors Dividend Audit of public sector undertaking CARO 2016 Cost Audit Stock Exchanges Corporate Governance & LODR NBFC Audit of mutual funds Sarbanes Oxley Act, 2002 Management and operational Audit Environment and Energy Audit Audit under computerized information system (CIS) General insurance companies Liability of Auditors Co-Operative Societies Reporting of frauds u/s 143 (12) Peer revive Audit of consolidated financial statements Investigation & du
- CA. Ishwar Chandra
- Taxmann Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Edition no. 2017 Edition (01/01/1970)
- Dr. S. M. Shukla
- Sahitya Bhawan Publications
- McGraw-Hill Education India Pvt.Ltd - New Delhi
- Dr K Chaudhry
- Kindle Edition
- Product Condition: No Defects
These ICAI books are read by many people and have grabbed the interest of masses.
The collection of all the ICAI books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best ICAI books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than ICAI books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our ICAI book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!