Looking for good LAW books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest LAW books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling LAW book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Manish Arora
- Universal Law Publishing - An Imprint of Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Twenty Seventh (10/01/2016)
- Paperback: 1588 pages
- Universal's Legal Manual
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Hardcover: 709 pages
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Eleventh (11/01/2016)
- Paperback: 1700 pages
- RK Bangia
- ALLAHAD LAW AGENCY
- Deepak Chopra
- Hay House
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Best book for English when it comes to Judicial Services Exam Preparation in India
- Navjivan Trust
- Edition no. New Revised (01/01/2011)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Munish Bhandari
- Bestword Publication
- Jaico Publishing House/Mumbai/India
- Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (09/09/2009)
- Paperback: 380 pages
- PROFILE BOOKS
- Al Ries, Jack Trout
- Profile Books Ltd
- Edition no. Main (10/24/1994)
- Paperback: 160 pages
The LAW books are read by many people and grab the interest of masses.
The collection of all the LAW books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best LAW books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than LAW books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our LAW book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!