Looking for good LAW books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest LAW books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling LAW book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Manish Arora & Krishan Keshav
- Universal Law Publishing
- Edition no. 28th Edition (01/01/1970)
- Jaico Publishing House/Mumbai/India
- Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (09/09/2009)
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Best book for English when it comes to Judicial Services Exam Preparation in India
- D.D. Basu
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Second (06/01/2015)
- Paperback: 588 pages
- Munish Bhandari
- Bestword Publications Pvt. Ltd
- Edition no. 26th Edition (01/01/1970)
- Best Book for General Knowledge for Competitive Exams
- Universal Law Publishing - an imprint of LexisNexis
- Edition no. Sixth (10/01/2017)
- Paperback: 156 pages
- Universal's Legal Manual
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Hardcover: 709 pages
- Part -1 Direct Tax Laws Basic Concepts Residence and Scope of Total Income Incomes which do not form part of Total Income Salaries Income from House Property Profits and Gains of Business or Profession Capital Gains Income from Other Sources Income of Other Persons included in assessee's Total Income Aggregation of Income, Set-Off and Carry Forward of Losses Deductions from Gross Total Income Assessment of Various Entities Assessment of Charitable or Religious Trusts or Institutions, Political
- RPH Editorial Board
- Ramesh Publishing House
- Edition no. 2017 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 592 pages
The LAW books are read by many people and grab the interest of masses.
The collection of all the LAW books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best LAW books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than LAW books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our LAW book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!