Looking for good LAW books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest LAW books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling LAW book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Indu Bhan
- Random House India
- Edition no. First Edition (09/17/2015)
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Universal Law Publishing - an imprint of LexisNexis
- Edition no. Twenty Eighth (10/01/2017)
- Paperback: 1592 pages
- Jaico Publishing House/Mumbai/India
- Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (09/09/2009)
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Munish bhandari
- This is a very unique book with illustrations and example.
- This book is for common man and IT users.
- Cyber Laws are explained in the most simplified manner.
- This book talks about cyber crime and cyber law.
- This book also explain sections and punishment of cyber crime.
- Arihant Experts
- Arihant Publications
- Edition no. Sixth (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 662 pages
- Pinky Anand
- Shobhaa De Books
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- P.C. Tulsian, Bharat Tulsian
- McGraw Hill Education
- Edition no. Second (07/01/2017)
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Product Condition: Pen / Pencil Marks
- Durga Das Basu
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Twenty Second (06/01/2015)
- Paperback: 588 pages
The LAW books are read by many people and grab the interest of masses.
The collection of all the LAW books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best LAW books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than LAW books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our LAW book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!