Looking for good LAW books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest LAW books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling LAW book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Munish Bhandari
- Bestword Publication
- CA. Munish Bhandari
- Jaico Publishing House/Mumbai/India
- Khorshed Bhavnagri
- Jaico Publishing House
- Edition no. First (09/09/2009)
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Universal's Legal Manual
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of LexisNexis
- Hardcover: 709 pages
- Navjivan Trust
- Edition no. New Revised (01/01/2011)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Ratanlal, Dhirajlal
- Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Third (12/01/2013)
- Paperback: 1638 pages
- Universal Law Publishing - An imprint of Lexis Nexis
- Edition no. Eleventh (11/01/2016)
- Paperback: 250 pages
- Author : M P Jain
- Publisher : LexisNexis
- Language : English
- M.P. Jain
- Lexis Nexis
- RPH Editorial Board
- Ramesh Publishing House
- Edition no. 2017 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Padhi P.K
- Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited
- Edition no. 2 (01/01/1970)
- Paperback: 952 pages
The LAW books are read by many people and grab the interest of masses.
The collection of all the LAW books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best LAW books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than LAW books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our LAW book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!