Looking for good social issues books to read? Check out the List of the Top 10 greatest social issues books of all time that you must read. The selection of these books is done by considering the reviews of the numerous avid book readers.
You can Browse our range of bestselling social issues book collection and may treat yourself with one.
- Ram Ahuja
- Rawat Publications
- Edition no. 3rd Revised & Updated (01/01/1970)
- G.K. Pub
- Edition no. First (06/27/2017)
- Paperback: 312 pages
- ISHWAR C DHINGRA
- John Green
- Edition no. 2013 (01/03/2013)
- Paperback: 316 pages
- Sharanya Manivannan
- India Puffin
- Paperback: 32 pages
- MACMILLAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS
- Rainbow Rowell
- Edition no. Reprints (01/30/2014)
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Richa Kaul Padte
- India Penguin
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Oxford University Press, USA
- Kanti P. Bajpai, Harsh V. Pant
- Edition no. 1st ed (04/26/2013)
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Midnight's Children (Film Tie-In)
- Salman Rushdie
- Edition no. Film Tie-In (01/03/2013)
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Madhav Gadgil, Ramachandra Guha
- Penguin India
- Paperback: 232 pages
These social issues books are read by many people and have grabbed the interest of masses.
The collection of all the social issues books displayed here is narrowed down from the opinion of renowned authors and the unbiased reviews from the internet. We keep on updating the list of best social issues books from time to time and try to provide you with the most recommended books by other readers.
Other than social issues books we have several other books on various topics that you might like. Feel free to check them out too.
Do comment below if you have any suggestion regarding our social issues book list and let us know what you think or maybe just say HI. We would love that!